Browse Jobs by Industry

Job Listings

All Job Listings
Data Entry
Clerical & Administrative - Boston, MA 02115

We have a 490-page PDF document that lists the transactions by a customer for our travel agency for the past four fiscal years. So far, we have taken selected data from the first 10% of the PDF (49 pages) and built an Excel spreadsheet which tracks the Base Sales and Commission by Customer by Fiscal Year. I need someone to fill the remainder of the Excel spreadsheet for the remaining 90% of the PDF (pages 50 through 491).

View Data Entry Job - Boston, MA 02115
Administrative Assist in busy scheduling dept needed
Clerical & Administrative - Garden City, NY 11530

Kidz Therapy Services, PLLC is seeking a full-time administrative assistant in our recruitment and placement services department. This position requires the ability to be a multitasker in a busy environment with strong attention to detail, excellent communication and computer skills. Knowledge of the Special Education system is a plus! Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to: answering phones, data entry, processing progress reports, follow up with therapists and school districts, etc. This is a full time salaried position, ...

View Administrative Assist in busy scheduling dept needed Job - Garden City, NY 11530
"Administration", "Assistant", "Education Field", "Multi-Tasker", "Administrator", "Scheduling"
Administrative Assistant- Immediate need!
Clerical & Administrative - Indianapolis, IN 46077

Responsibilities 1. Convert historic Trial Master File binders to current structure 2. Scan document from on-demand request, back up process, and convenience copy process. 3. Import of Technical Reports into system. 4. Process electronic documents – move from one electronic storage area to another. 5. Archive inactive records-pack cartons, index, entry into electronic system, request for pick up. 6. Retrieve document from library or third party Record Center for paper records, from electronic location for electroni...

View Administrative Assistant- Immediate need! Job - Indianapolis, IN 46077